The Ultimate Team Building package which centers around White Spider’s most adrenaline-releasing AND fear-inducing challenge, ‘The Leap of Faith’! This is as an exclusive package, as the Leap of Faith is only setup for the annual, White Spider Birthday Party and even when it is, it rarely sees much action due to the fear it instills in the individual. The question is this, do you have a Team, worthy of taking on the ‘Leap of Faith’?!
- £1000 = 12 people to 2 instructors (18 people to 3 instructors = £1500). Includes gear & shoes.
- Warm up – Complete a variety of pulse-raiser exercises to prepare for the excitement ahead!
- Team Building Games (40mins):
Castle Scrabble: Find letters in the Castle that spell a climbing related word. The fastest Team to complete this is the winner! Parachute Challenge: Drop a parachute from our Upper Floor to see which individual and overall Team get’s closest to the bulls-eye! Puzzle Challenge: Each Team is given a tricky puzzle to complete. Fastest Team to complete the puzzle wins! The Great Escape – A timed, individual and team race, to see who can escape our awesome Castle the fastest!
- Bouldering Sesh (20mins) – Experience the freedom of unhindered, climbing movement, on a variety of gentle to severely overhanging walls. Will you have the determination to take on our Cave Climbing Challenge?
- Rope Sesh (1 hour) – Climb out of your comfort zone (and on to glory!) by taking the steps to ascend to the top of our 12m climbing walls. The memories of your awesomeness will endure forever!
- Slack-Lining (20mins) – Can you walk across an 8m long, 1 inch wide, wobbly slack-line without falling off? No doubt, the most ‘stable’ & ‘balanced’ individual will be found!
- Auto Belay Sesh (40mins) – 3, 2, 1 CLIMB! It’s time to harness those competitive juices of yours, by speed climbing against your colleagues! You will be clipped into an automatic belay which is designed to gently lower you, when you reach the top or if you have a speed-wobble!
Refreshments – Enjoy some awesome food and refreshments as you discuss your memories and allow your adrenaline to subside.