Kids are lucky – they are the perfect build for climbing. Starting early can really benefit their climbing performance later in life and help them develop a range of other important life skills in the process. We offer a wide variety of courses for children of all ages.
Available Casual Sessions
This is the entry level for candidates who wish to learn basic climbing skills. This level focuses on a safety conscious attitude as much as climbing skills and having fun.
- Learn about climbing safety
- Learn how to use basic indoor climbing equipment
- Introduction to belaying, descending and climbing movement
- Work towards NICAS 1 certificate – typically takes one to two full terms
- Duration 1.5 hours each session
- Cost is £210 for 14 sessions, with a 1 week break for half term (£15 per session)
- You must have a NICAS 1-3 book (£7.50, picked up on first week)
- Inclusive of all safety equipment and instruction, (optional: £3 per session to hire climbing shoes)