White Spider are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible person to join our team as a Duty Manager. They would be part of the team responsible for the general operating of the centre during opening hours.
- have the ability to motivate a team of staff
- are able to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
- have excellent customer service skills
- have a current first aid certificate
- have experience cash handling
- have excellent organisational and communication skills
- are a proactive self-starter
- have previous management experience (preferable)
- hold a CWI, equivalent or higher (preferable)
Then please get in touch!
Send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: The role is full time, (circa 40 hours per week), and includes weekend and evening shifts
Benefits: 30 days holiday, pension, free climbing across the Spider Group, plus other benefits
For more information and a full job description please email email@example.com, or to apply please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.