White Spider has moved into ‘Tier 2:High Level’ restrictions. We are open! But these higher level restrictions mean the following changes to our measures:
- You should not climb at White Spider with anyone who is not from your household or support bubble.
- Masks – you are now required to wear a mask when not on the wall; this includes when belaying.
- You can still: boulder, use the Auto-Belays, roped Climb with members of your Household or Support Bubble, have a coffee & cake seated in our café and use the training and stretching areas.
For more details, including how these restrictions affect our instructor-led sessions, see our announcement around changes for ‘Tier 2:High Level’ restrictions. – Thank you to all our climbers for sticking to these rules and helping to keep our wall’s open.
We want to make everyone’s climbing at White Spider as safe as possible. We ask all our visitors to:
- Wash or Sanitise their hands frequently
- Wear a face covering on arrival and at all times when not on the wall
- Where possible arrive for your session ready to climb
- Adhere to social distancing measures, keeping at least 2 metres apart from other climbers and avoiding busy areas
- Make sure to check-out when leaving