We sell gift cards at all of the Spider Climbing centres – both in centre and online! These can be used to pay for entry (including some membership options), retail purchases, coaching, and more.
Climbers aren’t always the easiest to buy presents for – so we’ve put together a handy gift guide to give you a helping hand!
Every seasoned climber is bound to have these already, but just in case they need a top up, or you’ve got an aspirational climber on your hands – we thought we’d include them anyway! You can buy all of this and more on your next visit to Red Spider.
- Chalk: No matter how much chalk a climber has, they’ll always want more! There are tons of options, from chalk balls (handy for chalk bags) to loose chalk, chunky chalk and even liquid chalk.
- Skincare: Skin is a climber’s most valuable asset, and needs to be looked after! We stock a range of skincare products in centre, so ask us at reception and we can show you the options.
- Chalk Bag or Bucket: Every climber needs somewhere to put all this chalk they’ve acquired! A new chalk bucket or chalk bag is a great gift, and we stock all different types of designs from cute and fluffy to durable and practical – pop in to have a look and choose your favourite.
- Climbing Shoes: Holes in toes or super stinky? It’s time for a new pair! We stock a huge range of shoes from a range of different brands, both for a beginner climber and seasoned vets.
- Brush: Brushes come in all shapes, sizes and colours. Most climbers lose brushes regularly, so this is a great gift for both a newbie and an experienced climber
We’ve got some great coached sessions that will be perfect for a range of climbers:
- Beginners: Learn to use the entire centre in a Bouldering Taster. Our instructors will show you how to use every part of Red Spider safely.
- Experienced: Book a 1:1 session with an instructor! This is the perfect opportunity to get some help with climbing technique, or just to see what you can improve to take you to the next level! *Note that these can’t be booked online*
- Kids: We’ve got tons of sessions for kids – check them out here!