Updated 21st Dec
Red Spider is under ‘Tier 2:High Level’ restrictions. But these higher level restrictions mean the following changes to our measures:
- You should not climb at Red Spider with anyone who is not from your household or support bubble.
- Masks – you are now required to wear a mask when not on the wall; including while waiting on the matts
- You can still: boulder with members of your Household or Support Bubble, have a coffee & cake seated in our café and use the training and stretching areas.
Thank you to all our climbers for sticking to these rules and helping to keep our wall’s open.
We want to make everyone’s climbing at Red Spider as safe as possible. We ask all our visitors to:
- Wash or Sanitise their hands frequently
- Where possible arrive for your session ready to climb
- Adhere to social distancing measures, keeping at least 2 metres apart from other climbers and avoiding busy areas
- Make sure to check-out when leaving