We have a great opportunity to join our Duty Manager Team! If you meet the requirements in the ad, we want to hear from you! Closing date is 17th Feb 2019.
Green Spider is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible person to join our Operational Management Team. You would be part of the team responsible for leading the Front of House Team and managing the general operating of the centre during opening hours. The position includes evening and weekend shifts.
• have previous experience as a Duty Manager in a roped climbing centre
• hold a CWI or RCI
• have a current first aid certificate
• have the ability to motivate a team of staff
• are able to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
• have excellent customer service skills
• have experience cash handling
• have excellent organisational and communication skills
• have what it takes to be proactive in the running of a busy climbing centre
Then please get in touch!
Pay: £19,000 to £22,500 p.a depending on experience + benefits
For more information and a full job description please email email@example.com, or to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Closing date: Sunday 17th February 2019