– 17.03.20 –
If you plan on visiting tomorrow we have taken extra measures to protect our customers and staff:
- Our professional cleaners have been using, and will continue to use, a higher than normal amount of detergent and disinfectant products on their daily clean of the climbing wall
- We have hand sanitiser points available in the building, in addition to a good supply of wipes and products to keep on top of this, and are wiping down all high contact areas hourly
- Signage has been put around the climbing wall to encourage good hand washing practice
- All staff and contractors have been advised on the latest information from the NHS on Coronavirus
- We ask that all customers adhere to latest advice on self-isolation.
In order to reduce contact points, please note the following additional temporary measures:
- We will only take contactless payments, no cash
- Registration should be completed online at home or via a mobile, we have disabled our in-house registration terminals
- We have suspended key exchange for lockers
- Doors are being left open to increase ventilation and reduce contact.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Red Spider, this is a temporary measure and we hope to see you all climbing again soon.
The Spider Team