We’re back, on the 2nd of December! What’s the score this time round?
All of our climbing walls, White, Red and Green Spider will be fully open and under Tier 2 restrictions. As before pre-booking will not be required.
Tier 2 Climbing, what can you still do?
- Use the Auto-Belays
- Roped Climb with members of your Household or Support Bubble
- Have a coffee & cake seated in our café
- Use the training and stretching areas
- You should not climb at Green Spider with anyone who is not from your household or support bubble.
- This does not mean our capacity has gone down to one household, but you should not mix with others when visiting, even if you know those people.
- You are now required to wear a mask when not on the wall; this includes when belaying or waiting on the bouldering matts. We recognise that this will impair communication when belaying. If you cannot communicate effectively with a mask while belaying, do not roped climb.
Visiting our other walls? find out the local restrictions there:
What about Pre-Paid Memberships and Direct Debits?
- All memberships will be restarted on the 2nd of December, will all of your member benefits
For full details and FAQ’s please see our ‘Back to Climbing‘ Page.
Please note most of our team are still on furlough so there will be a delay in getting back to any queries.
Stay safe Spiders and we look forward to seeing you all on the 2nd