3 – 2 – 1 Week To Go!
It’s official Spiders! Today, the government have confirmed that we will indeed be able to open all three of our walls on the 12th April, meaning it’s time for you to dust off those climbing shoes and get your chalk bags ready!
We’ve been extremely busy these past few weeks making sure everything is ready for your return to climbing. From making sure we are following all COVID-Secure protocols to opening up booking for our Holiday Clubs (ready for the remainder of the Easter Holidays) and Termly Clubs, we are eagerly anticipating opening day!
We do have some further updates from the government regarding rules and restrictions, including small changes to our group bookings and café operations. Check out our back-to-climbing page for all the latest!
To visit Green Spider we all need to:
- Please wash your hands before and after your climb, and at any appropriate point during your session
- Wear a mask at all times when not climbing
- Maintain a safe social distance from all other climbers and staff who are not within your household or bubble; following our spacing markers and one-way systems around the site.
- To adhere to the above, you may not arrange to or climb with anyone outside of your household or bubble
- You can grab a coffee! Hot beverages and food will be fully available to purchase at our café for consumption outside
- Outside Green Spider the Government’s rule of Six or Two Households applies
- You do not need to prebook an independent climb/bouldering session as a competent climber
Further details and exceptions may apply to pre-booked coach sessions and kids climbing. View more details or get get in touch to find out more! email@example.com // 01432 277716
Green Spider will be remaining stringent on all our additional protocols to help keep everyone safe:
- We will be maintaining a rigorous cleaning schedule of all high contact surfaces; with a staff member on permanent rotation going around and cleaning.
- Additional hand washing and sanitisation stations are available across the centre
- All Auto-Belays are positioned to allow for 2 metres social distancing
- Screens are set up to protect you and our staff
- The centre will be operating a maximum capacity to minimise overcrowding
The following precautions are in place for everyone’s safety. As ever, thank you so much to each and every Spider for helping to keep us safe while open. Your own diligence helps to keep everyone climbing, no matter what centre you visit across the country.
Thank you all!
Keep an eye on our socials this week for some exciting updates re: route setting!
See you soon Spiders!