The Easter holidays are nearly upon us, so you’ll undoubtedly want some ideas for what to do. Fortunately, we have loads going on for the entire period, for kids and adults alike!
- Fun Spiders (age 4+) – Fun holiday sessions for children! Great way to introduce to climbing or keep experienced ones active in fun, safe environment!
- Holiday Camp (age 7-17) Join the Green Spider crew for one of our fun-packed climbing adventure days. As well as climbing on a variety of walls, your children will also take part in a wide range of fun climbing and non-climbing based activities.
- NICAS Levels 1-3 (age 7-17) Week long course! NICAS is the national indoor climbing award scheme. Candidates benefit from learning new skills, meeting new people and gain a national award at the same time. This course is also suitable for existing candidates who are already on the NICAS scheme.
- The Web – This technique and fitness session is for our termly NICAS and fun club participants. It is a great way for students to keep their climbing skills and fitness up during the holiday break.
- Taster Session (age 4+) Taster sessions are a great way to introduce friends and family to climbing. Our fully qualified instructors will show you and up to eight other people the ropes and get you scaling the heights in no time!
Book online or at reception – https://spiderclimbing.com/green-spider/youth-kids/holiday-casual-clubs/