Spiders, get excited! We’ve been working on this for a long time, and we are so excited to finally announce that our Adult Technique Courses are now available to book!
Aimed at beginner to intermediate climbers (climbing up to 6b or V3), this 6-week course will teach you tons of techniques and skills to improve your climbing to get you climbing those higher grades with style! We’ve worked super hard to come up with a curriculum that will help you master the fundamentals of climbing well:
Session 1: Footwork
Session 2: Fundamental climbing moves
Session 3. Dynamic movement and flow
Session 4: Rest positions and route reading
Session 5: Over hangs and Steep ground
Session 6: Advanced moves and Techniques
So, if you love climbing and want to develop your technique and movement, this 6-week coaching series is for you! You can join us for the entire 6 week block, or simply pick a single session that might benefit you.
- Suitable for beginner to intermediate climbers (climbing up to grades f6b on ropes or V3 boulders)
- Sessions will mostly take place on the bouldering wall, though some roped climbing will take place under the coaches supervision. You do not need to be a competent roped climber to take part.
- Sessions are 90 minutes long, taking place on Wednesday evenings at 18:30-20:00
- The entire 6 week block (6 x 90 min sessions) costs £90 for non-members, and £66 for members.
- Drop-In single sessions cost £16 per session (or £11 per session for members)
Want to book or find out more? Check out THIS PAGE on our website, or speak to a member of staff! The first course begins on the 8th November, so get booking soon so you don’t miss out on a space!
email@example.com // 01432277716
Keep up with the latest Green Spider news: