Summer is almost here, and we are SO excited about it! We’ve got a brand new event coming your way – and summer holiday climbing sessions are in the calendar ready to be booked – what are you waiting for?! Read on for more…
Big Summer Boulder Comp
This summer, we’re launching our Big Summer Boulder Comp, which means:
- A full reset of the boulder wall
- 2 weeks to send as many boulder routes as you can, scoring as many points as you can – usual scoring system applies: cleanest climbing wins!
- Boulder challenges – best, tagged, social media post wins!
- And, of course, lots of prizes!
Summer-themed fanciness is an absolute must (but not mandatory)! The more horrific the Hawaiian shirt, the better, please!
Watch this space; more details coming soon. Get training!
They’re fast approaching and, while the official start date isn’t until the 25th July, it’s never too early to start planning the kids’ summer climbing!
We have everything to keep the whole family entertained and engaged all summer:
- Session for the little ones: fun and safe sessions for your creepy crawlies to find a new hobby, socialise and grow in confidence as they learn new skills. For ages 4-17, and with prices starting at just £14 an hour, what are you waiting for?
- Holiday day camps (without the camping): these days are for 7-17 year-olds, with a 1:6 ratio, and operate between 10am and 4pm. All equipment and instruction are provided, so the only thing you have to remember for them is their lunch! At only £42.50, for 6 hours of fun, these sessions are an absolute bargain!
- Family taster sessions: book an hour-long session of running up and down our 8-metre-high walls, with one of our fantastic instructors, for just £15/person.
- For children aged 14 years and older, who have been “shown the ropes” and are looking to establish a bit more independence this summer, there is the UAT: a short test with one of our instructors to get signed off so that they can come into the centre and safely climb unsupervised. This one-off session must be booked, but once passed, they never need to do it again.
- Private Instructed sessions: learn new climbing skills on a session that is tailored to suit your needs. £52.50 for the first participant and only £18.75 for each additional participant: you won’t get better prices for such a bespoke session!
Book now or give us a call on 01432 277716 to avoid disappointment. If you go online but can’t see a time that suits you, please do phone us because we might be able to move some things around for you!
Keep up with the latest Green Spider news: