Updated 31tst Dec.
Green Spider is under ‘Tier 3: Very High Level’ restrictions. We are open! But these higher level restrictions mean the following changes to our measures:
- You should not climb at Green Spider with anyone who is not from your household or support bubble.
- Masks – you are required to wear a mask when not on the wall; this includes when belaying. Or between climbs on the bouldering matts
- You can still: boulder, use the Auto-Belays, roped Climb with members of your Household or Support Bubble, have a coffee & cake seated in our café and use the training and stretching areas.
- Our cafe is open for takeaway only.
Thank you to all our climbers for sticking to these rules and helping to keep our wall’s open.
We want to make everyone’s climbing at Green Spider as safe as possible. We ask all our visitors to:
- Wash or Sanitise their hands frequently
- Where possible arrive for your session ready to climb
- Adhere to social distancing measures, keeping at least 2 metres apart from other climbers and avoiding busy areas
- Make sure to check-out when leaving