CLIMBING AT GREEN SPIDER FROM 19TH JULY 2021
How you visit Green climbing will be changing from Monday 19th July until further notice.
To help offer continued protection, particularly to staff and customers not yet, or not yet fully, vaccinated, Spider Climbing has decided to retain some components of our policies:
Face Masks: Data suggests that wearing a face mask reduces the risk of transmission to others by 80%, and to yourself by 50%. Therefore, from Monday 19th July until further notice, it will remain a Spider policy that all customers and staff must wear face masks in public areas and walkways. Customers will not be required to wear masks while eating in the café, and it will be a matter of personal choice as to whether you would like to wear a mask while climbing, on the mats, in the rubber-floored climbing areas and during coached sessions.
Centre Capacity: While the overall centre capacity will be increased by 10% from Monday 19th July until further notice, Green Spider has elected to retain a relaxed maximum capacity for the safety and comfort of staff and customers. Individual area capacities will be removed.
Hygiene and Cleaning: Green Spider will be retaining our hygiene and cleaning policies. Hand sanitiser stations will remain available across the centre, we will continue with our hourly cleans of high-contact areas, and everyone is encouraged to wash hands regularly while at Green Spider.
All Other Policies from Monday 19th July Until Further Notice:
- All coaching will return and operate as it did before restrictions
- The Café will run as it did before restrictions; while condiments and cutlery will remain in the café room and maintaining more spacing in the seating areas
- We’ll be keeping screens up at reception
- Contactless will continue to be our preferred method of payment
- We will continue with regular testing of our staff and instructors
- We will continue to have separate entry and exit points