Our Learn to Climb Course is a comprehensive programme run either on weekday evenings or over weekends. During the course you will learn the essential skills needed to get you started with climbing such as knot-tying and belaying techniques, as well as getting familiar with specialist climbing equipment, centre etiquette and safety rules.
– Allows you to sign up to use the centre without instructor supervision
– Use your new skills to bring family and friends climbing after your course, you can supervise up to 2 novices under your supervision.
– After completion, you can take part in our social climbing evenings and meet other new climbers
– Includes your life time joining fee, which gives you access to cheaper entry rates
– Duration: Either 5 hours Full Day Fast Track, Weekend Course is Two Hours Saturday & Two Hours Sunday or our Weekday Evening offer which is once a Week for Four Weeks on a Tuesday Evening 20:00-21:00- Cost £65 – Attendance at all sessions is required – Price includes all safety equipment, climbing shoe hire and instruction – 1:6 instructor: participant ratio (minimum 2 participants to run)- Last minute bookings are subject to instructor availability
(Participants must be age 14 or over)
*If the above times don’t work for you and you have a minimum of two people in your booking please contact us on 01432 277716 and we can put a course on at a time more convenient to you.