= TEMPORARY CLOSURE from 19 Mar =
Spider climbing takes the health and safety of all it’s staff and customers very seriously. After careful consideration of UK government advice and in the interests of protecting all in our community, we have decided that we will temporarily close from the end of business 18th March 2020 @ 22:00. We expect to be closed until 1 May, however we will review our position regularly and this may be extended or bought forward.
All active direct debit memberships will be frozen automatically and we will shortly be contacting all customers with existing bookings to reschedule.
Thank you for all your support, we look forward to seeing you all soon.
The Spider Team
– 17.03.20 –
If you plan on visiting tomorrow we have taken extra measures to protect our customers and staff:
- Our professional cleaners have been using, and will continue to use, a higher than normal amount of detergent and disinfectant products on their daily clean of the climbing wall
- We have hand sanitiser points available in the building, in addition to a good supply of wipes and products to keep on top of this, and are wiping down all high contact areas hourly
- Signage has been put around the climbing wall to encourage good hand washing practice
- All staff and contractors have been advised on the latest information from the NHS on Coronavirus
- We ask that all customers adhere to latest advice on self-isolation.
In order to reduce contact points, please note the following additional temporary measures:
- We will only take contactless payments, no cash
- Registration should be completed online at home or via a mobile, we have disabled our in-house registration terminals
- We have suspended key exchange for lockers
- Doors are being left open to increase ventilation and reduce contact.
Thank you for your ongoing support of White Spider, this is a temporary measure and we hope to see you all climbing again soon.
The Spider Team